Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend!

Well... it was a wonderful holiday weekend. Spent Friday doing some service for my boss... scraping, sanding & painting her garage door and her outdoor patio. Spent Saturday doing some service for our own house... scraping, sanding & painting OUR garage and new fence. Spent Sunday doing some service in church (well, our callings, but that's still service)... watching, playing with & having fun in nursery (yes... that's right Jeremy and I just got called to nursery!) And spent Monday honoring those who have served our country... and doing more painting, and having a fabulous BBQ with the Merrills. And here are the pictures to prove it!

Ryder enjoying the hammock (or as he calls it "hellmuck) -

The Merrills... what a cute family photo!

Enjoying a dinner outside!

Mary Ann and I going green... in a sense!


Ryder & Rianna giving Lani some love. They both love Lani so much... but they still get a little nervous around her... It's a love-hate relationship! :)



Ben & Mary Ann chillaxin... Hey... who's watching your children????



SUPER RYDER!!!!

I detest this picture of me but I just had to show that all three of us were in the hammock together! If you could see the weak ropes holding this thing up... trust me... you'd be impressed! :)



But alas... it is Tuesday and it is back to the old grind... However, it is a short four day week and then it's off to Idaho with Mary Ann to go visit Julia! I've said it before and I'll say it again... Friday cannot come fast enough!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...cute pics! It is funny that we chose the same backgrounds! We do have good taste. Lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! I had no idea you had a blog! And yes... I will be teaching ALL summer. So come when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, some people have all the luck. A trip to Jackson Hole. Someday maybe I can take a trip there. Sure hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete