Friday, March 25, 2011

Slacker...

Oh my goodness...

It has been just about six months since I posted on my blog... Fail...Fail... Fail...

I've found that my feeling towards my blog are right along the same lines as my feelings towards journals... I KNOW I should be writing... I really WANT to write... I don't do it... I feel GUILTY... I get behind... I don't feel like I can write anything until after I catch up on everything I've missed... I get so overwhelmed I never write again. Does this cycle sound familiar to anyone else?!?!

So I've decided to break the cycle. Starting today I'm going to write about new things (as they come up) and slowly work backwards to catch up on all the old stuff. So my blog might seem a little backwards for a while, but eventually I'll catch up (note my unwavering faith in myself) and then I'll never get off track again! Okay... that's just unrealistic... but I'm gonna try SO hard not to! :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya. I'm the same way with journaling. That's why I started a blog, figuring it would be easier. And it is, but I still get behind and then feel the same way as you do. Sigh. One day we'll be perfect at it, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to know I'm not alone!!! :) And yes... someday we will be SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete